Rules regarding the consumption of cannabis
Posted on Wednesday October 10, 2018 at 07:52AM
On October 17, 2018 cannabis becomes legal in Canada. Each municipal jurisdiction will have its own rules regarding the consumption of cannabis within their corporate boundaries. It is up to the consumer to educate themselves regarding the limitations within the municipal boundaries they occupy at any moment in time.
To access information about the consumption of cannabis within the Village of Vilna, please access the Cannabis Consumption Bylaw
Author: Village of Vilna
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Vilna Boomtown Days FAIR!!
- BIG INDOOR GARAGE SALE
- 2019 Assessment Listing
- Saturdays at Vilna Pool Hall
- Vilna Farmers Markets
- Vilna Veselka Dance Club Event
- Regional Fire Rescue Comm. Report Card
- Vilna Veselka Dance Club Event March 16/19
- Annual Vilna & District Volunteer Firefighters Association Dine & Dance